1. Ordinance for Zone Change 05RZ-186 to rezone a 20.0 +/- acre site as follows: A-10:MX (General Agricultural, 20 acre minimum: Mobilehome Exclusion Combining)-5.0 +/- acres, RE:-5:MX (Residential Estate, 5 acre minimum: Mobilehome Exclusion Combining)-10 +/- acres and O (Open Space)-5.0 +/- acres.
2. Tentative Parcel Map 05T-82(4) to allow a 20.0 +/- acre parcel to be divided into 3 lots as follows: Lot A-5.0 +/- acres, Lot B-5.0 +/- acres and Lot C-10 +/- acres, pending approval of the zone change. The project site is currently zoned A-20 (General Agricultural, 20 acre minimum) under Title 17 of the Tuolumne County Ordinance Code.
County of Tuolumne
Community Development Dept
A. N. Francisco Bldg
48 West Yaney Ave, 4th Floor
Sonora, CA 95370
(1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
(2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
(4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
(5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
(6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public.
To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above.
You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.