Heppe Coastal Development Permit and Special Permit
NOD - Notice of Determination
A Coastal Development Permit and Special Permit for a residential addition. The ~.5 acre parcel is currently developed with an ~1,767 sf residence. The applicant proposes to construct an ~2,602 sf two story (23 ft tall) addition and attached garage (~436 sf). The existing deck will be extended by 132 sf. A Special Permit is required because the development is ~60 ft from a wetland. The parcel is served by McKinleyville Community Services District for water and sewer. Two alder trees are proposed to be removed. Minimal grading is required.
3015 H St
Eureka, CA 95501
(1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
(2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
(4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
(5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
(6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public.
To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above.
You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.