Sunbird Mobile Home Park - Water System Consolidation Design
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Coachella Valley Water District
- Document Title
- Sunbird Mobile Home Park - Water System Consolidation Design
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The California Department of Public Health (CDPH) is a responsible agency for this project. The planning project will include the preparation of engineering plans and specifications, filing of a CEQA Notice for construction, cultural resources study, field survey, purchase title reports, and easement documents.
- Contact Information
California Department of Public Health
1616 Capitol Avenue, MS 7418 P.O. Box 997377
Sacramento, CA 95899-7377
Phone : (916) 449-5600
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- This project does not include any groundbreaking activities that would result in significant impacts.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.