Operation of PG&E Marmot Rock Campground Replacement Spring Box
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Public Health, Department of (California Department of Public Health)
- Document Title
- Operation of PG&E Marmot Rock Campground Replacement Spring Box
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The Pacific Gas and Electric Company (PG&E) proposes to operate a replacement spring box to supply drinking water to the Marmot Rock Campground in Fresno County. PG&E constructed the spring box and associated 3,000 feet to distribution pipeline to replace the existing aging spring box. PG&E removed the existing spring box. There is no increase in capacity.
- Contact Information
California Department of Public Health
CDPH Fresno District Office 265 W. Bullard Ave, Suite 101
Fresno, CA 93704
Phone : (559) 447-3300
- Other Location Info
- Marmot Rock Campground
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project consists of replacement of an existing water source with no increase in capacity. Pursuant to the California Fish and Game Code, Section 711.4(d)(1), the CDFG environmental review filing fees do not apply.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.