Olivehursthurst Public Utility District Municipal Water System Fluoridating
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Public Health (CDPH)
- Document Title
- Olivehursthurst Public Utility District Municipal Water System Fluoridating
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The California Department of Public Healht is a responsible agency for this project. The OPUD's proposed project is to add flouride to the north and south OPUD public water systems. To accomplish this, flouride feed systems will be installed at well #4, Well #28, the Wheeler Water Treatment Plant and Plumas Lake Water Treatment Plant.
- Contact Information
California Department of Public Health
CDPH Valley District Office 415 Knollcrest Drive, Suite 110
Redding, CA 96002
Phone : (530) 224-4800
- Other Location Info
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Section 15301 permits the repair, maintenance, and minor alteration of existing facilities owned by a public utility and used to provide public utility services. Because all construction would occur within the developed area of the existing water systems in an urban area, no significant environmental effects or cumulative impacts are expected, nor is the project area located adjacent to a scenic highway, on or adjacent to a hazardous waste site listen pursuant to 65962.5 of the California Government Code, or within or adjacent to a historical resource.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.