Overlook Area Interpretive Panel Installation
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Parks and Recreation, Department of (California Department of Parks and Recreation)
- Document Title
- Overlook Area Interpretive Panel Installation
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Install three (3) interpretive panels at the Overlook area in Julia Pfeiffer Burns State Park to provide visitors with information in a safe, visible, accessible location. Work will level an approximately 5 square foot area of the soil surface at the sign location; excavate and install concrete footings in holes measuring approximately 2 feet wide by 3 foot deep and install three (3) 36" wide x 24" tall high pressure laminate signs mounted to approximately 36" high powder-coated aluminum pedestal.
- Contact Information
California Department of Parks and Recreation
Monterey District 2211 Garden Road
Monterey, CA 93940
Phone : (831) 649-2980
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15303, 15304
- Reasons for Exemption
- Project consists of construction and location of limited numbers of new, small facilities; minor public alterations in the condition of land which do not involve the removal of healthy, mature, scenic trees included as "installation of interpretive signs or panels," in the Department of Parks and Recreation's list of exempt activities, in accordance with CCR 15300.4.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.