Porterville Forest Fire Station - Replace Water Line
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Forestry and Fire Protection, Department of (California Department of Forestry and Fire Protection)
- Document Title
- Porterville Forest Fire Station - Replace Water Line
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- This project involves the replacement of a failing steel water line and replacing it with a PVC pipe. A two (2) foot trench will be cut along the existing pipe location. The new pipe will be installed and the trench will be compacted and capped as needed. The entire area to be disturbed is within an existing fire station facility and would be placed across paved and landscaped area. No undeveloped natural area exists at the project location.
- Contact Information
Forestry and Fire Protection, Board of
Tulare Unit Headquarters 1968 South Lovers Lane
Visalia, CA 93292
Phone : (559) 636-4146
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15301, 15304 - Class 1, 4
- Reasons for Exemption
- Pertaining to maintenance and repair of existing public facilities and minor alterations to land.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.