Permanent Easement Deed for Pacific Bell Telephone Campany (AT&T California) for Installation and Operation of an Underground Communications Line
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Metropolitan Water District of Southern California
- Document Title
- Permanent Easement Deed for Pacific Bell Telephone Campany (AT&T California) for Installation and Operation of an Underground Communications Line
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The Metropolitan Water District of Southern California proposes to grant a permanent easement to Pacific Bell Telephone Company (AT&T California) to construct, operate, and maintain an underground communications line and appurtenant structures and equipment. The easement area, which is approximately 1,284 square feet in size, is located in a residential area and is currently landscaped with ornamental vegetation. Initial construction of the communications line will require a small trench (approximately three feet in width and depth) and installation of conduit and fiber cable. The site will be restored preconstruction conditions following installation.
- Contact Information
Metropolitan Water District of Southern California
P.O. Box 54153
Los Angeles, CA 90054-0153
Phone : (213) 217-7658
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15301, 3, & 4 - Class 1, 3, & 4
- Reasons for Exemption
- The proposed project consists of the operation, repair, maintenance, permitting, leasing, licensing, or minor alteration of existing public or private structures, facilities, mechanical equipment, or topographic features, involving negligible or no expansion of use beyond that existing at the time of the lead agency's determination.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.