Olivehurst Public Utility District Municipal Water System Fluoridating - Water System #5805001
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Olivehurst Public Utilities District
- Document Title
- Olivehurst Public Utility District Municipal Water System Fluoridating - Water System #5805001
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The California Department of Public Health is a responsible agency for this project. The OPUD's proposed project is to add fluoride to the north and south OPUD public water systems. To accomplish this, fluoride feed systems will be installed at well #4, Well #28, the Wheeler Water Treatment Plant and Plumas Lake Water Treatment Plant.
- Contact Information
California Department of Public Health
CDPH Valley District Office 415 Knollcrest Drive, Suite 110
Redding, CA 96002
Phone : (530) 224-4800
- Other Location Info
- District Wide
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Type, Section or Code
- 15882 (m)
- Reasons for Exemption
- Section 15301 permits the repair, maintenance, and minor alteration of existing facilities owned by a public utility and used to provide public utility services.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.