Curtis Landing Fish Release Facility Modification
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Water Resources, Department of (California Department of Water Resources)
- Document Title
- Curtis Landing Fish Release Facility Modification
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Raise angle from 11.67' to 13.55' per NAVD 88 datum of 17'11" section from intake end of existing 12" steel pipe and 19'10" (measured from intake of the 12" pipe) of existing 4" steel pipe. Build a 24'Lx9'Wx1'H reinforced concrete pad adjacent to pipe intake for truck operation. Re-grade levee road around the new concrete pad in an total area of approximately 50'x44' with gravel.
- Contact Information
California Department of Water Resources
3500 Industrial Blvd., 2nd Floor
West Sacramento, CA 95691
Phone : (916) 376-9793
- Rio Vista
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15302(b), 15303(e)
- Reasons for Exemption
- Replacement or reconstruction of existing structure of susbstantially the same size, purpose, and capacity. Grading and creatiion of concrete pad for vehicles is exempt under section 15303(e); new construction including accessory structures.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.