Issuance of Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2009-0318-R1, Rutledge Poject Over Haehl Creek, Eel River Watershed, Mendocino County
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 1 (Redding) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1)
- Document Title
- Issuance of Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2009-0318-R1, Rutledge Poject Over Haehl Creek, Eel River Watershed, Mendocino County
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Installation of a full-span, 89-foot long, 17-foot wide steel flatcar bridge over Haehl Creek.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Game
Northern Region 601 Locust Street
Redding, CA 96001
Phone : (707) 928-4369
- Other Location Info
- Haehl Creek
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project involves installing a flatcar bridge over Haehl Creek that will serve as an accessory/appurtenant structure for an existing home and ranch. Bridge abutments and other structures will be installed well above the average high water elevation of the stream. Few trees will be removed or otherwise impacted by this project. Work will completed when the affected section of Haehl Creek is dry and void of salmonids or other aquatic species. There would be no significant adverse impact on endangered, rare or threatened species or their habitat pursuant to section 15065. The project will not result in impacts that are significant when viewed in connection with the effects of past projects, the effects of other current projects, and the effects of probable future projects.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.