Issuance of Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2009-0426-R1, Hoppaw Creek Footbridge Removal Project, Humboldt County
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 1 (Redding) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1)
- Document Title
- Issuance of Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2009-0426-R1, Hoppaw Creek Footbridge Removal Project, Humboldt County
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project is limited to the removal of an existing failed footbridge on Hoppaw Creek.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Game
Northern Region 601 Locust Street
Redding, CA 96001
Phone : (707) 441-2011
- Other Location Info
- Hoppaw Creek
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project proposes to remove a failed footbridge at one stream crossing. There will be no expansion of use in connection with the project. The project will have no significant effect on the environment.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.