Application to Appropriate Water
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- State Water Resources Control Board
- Document Title
- Application to Appropriate Water
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Application 31545 requests a water right permit to continue diverting 47.6 acre-feet per year from Big Humbug Creek for recreational purposes. The reservoir was built in the 1970's.
- Contact Information
State Water Resources Control Board
Division of Water Rights P.O. Box 2000
Sacramento, CA 95812-2000
Phone : (916) 341-5362
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- 1. This project will not cause significant adverse impacts on any sensitive environment and will not result in significant cumulative impacts. 2. The project involves permitting an existing facility that was built in the 1970's. The reservoir was constructed to its present state prior to the start of the Lead Agency's environmental review and does not involve an expansion in use beyond that which existed at the time the Lead Agency began its environmental review.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.