Tier 2 - Planning Study that will include test wells for Water System Upgrade
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- North Fork Union School Water System
- Document Title
- Tier 2 - Planning Study that will include test wells for Water System Upgrade
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The California Department of Public Health (CDPH) is a responsible agency for this project. North Fork Union School, a part of Chawanakee Unified School District, has arsenic levels in their well that exceed the MDL. The purpose of this planning phase is to investigate the feasibility of drilling wells that meet the arsenic MCL and, if necessary, determine the most beneficial method of arsenic treatment. The intent of the planning loan is to provide funding to prepare all the necessary engineering design elements and drill test wells such that the school will be ready to submit a future SRF construction loan application that can be considered "shovel ready."
- Contact Information
California Department of Public Health
1616 Capitol Avenue, MS 7418 PO Box 997377
Sacramento, CA 95899-7377
Phone : (916) 449-5600
- Other Location Info
- North Fork
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Statutory Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- This project includes minor groundbreaking activities such as test wells, which are considered insignificant.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.