Request Authority for the Executive Officer to Solicit Proposals for Consultant Services, Negotiate Fair and Reasonable Price, Award and Execute Agreements
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- California State Lands Commission
- Document Title
- Request Authority for the Executive Officer to Solicit Proposals for Consultant Services, Negotiate Fair and Reasonable Price, Award and Execute Agreements
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The proposed project is to construct a 120 kV transmisson line originating in Nevada at the Fort Sage Substation in Section 33, T26N, R18E, MDM and terminating in California at the proposed new Herlong Substation, adjacent to the existing Herlong Substation, located at the intersection of Highway 395 and Garnier Road in Section 22, T26N, R16E, MDM.
- Contact Information
D. Brown, A. Abeleda, C. Huitt
California State Lands Commission
100 Howe Avenue, Suite 100-South
Sacramento, CA 95825-8202
Phone : (916) 574-1900
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Type, Section or Code
- Sec 15060 (c)(3) CCR
- Reasons for Exemption
- Authorization to solicit proposals for consultant services, negotiate fair and reasonable price, award and execute agreements for mitigation monitoring is not a project in accordance with CEQA.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.