Proposed Amendment ot the Memorandum of Understanding/Conservation Agreement for the Conservation of a State Endangered Plant Species, the Tahoe Yellow Cress
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- California State Lands Commission
- Document Title
- Proposed Amendment ot the Memorandum of Understanding/Conservation Agreement for the Conservation of a State Endangered Plant Species, the Tahoe Yellow Cress
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Authorize the Executive Officer to sign, on behalf of the Commission, the amendment to the Memorandum of Understanding/Conservation Agreement for conservation of the State endangered Tahoe Yellow Cress that would modify language that would provide making any modifications to the Conservation Strategy be by mutual verbal consent of the Executive Committee rather that mutual written consent by the parties.
- Contact Information
California State Lands Commission
100 Howe Avenue, Suite 100-South
Sacramento, CA 95825-8202
Phone : (916) 574-1900
- El Dorado Placer
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Statutory Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Sec 15061;PRC 21101;Title 14 CCR
- Reasons for Exemption
- Continued: Section 15262 The amendment to the Memorandum of Understanding/Conservation Agreement to change how modifications may be made to the conservation strategy will not have a significant effect on the environment, and involves only a feasibility or planning study.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.