General Lease - Recreation Use
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- California State Lands Commission
- Document Title
- General Lease - Recreation Use
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Authorize issuance of a General Lease - Recreational Use, beginning August 31, 2008, for a term of 10 yrs for the continued use and maintenance of an existing boat dock and access ramp, and retention, use and maintenance of an existing cantilevered deck.
- Contact Information
California State Lands Commission
100 Howe Avenue, Suite 100-South
Sacramento, CA 95825-8202
Phone : (916) 574-1900
- Huntington Beach
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Class 1;15061 CCR;Sec 2905(a)(2)
- Reasons for Exemption
- continued: Title 2; DIV 3 / Class 3, 15061 CCR, Section 15303 Title 14 Issuance of a General Lease - Recreational Use for the continued use and maintenance of an existing boat dock and access ramp, and retention, use and maintenance of an existing cantilevered deck will not have a significant effect on the environment.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.