Termination of General Lease - Recreational Use and Issuance of a Recreational Pier Lease
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- California State Lands Commission
- Document Title
- Termination of General Lease - Recreational Use and Issuance of a Recreational Pier Lease
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Authorize termination, effective July 30, 2009, of Lease No. PRC 8367.1, a General Lease - Recreational Use. Authorize issuance of a 10 yr Recreational Pier Lease, beginning July 31, 2009, for the continued use and maintenance of 2 existing mooring buoys.
- Contact Information
California State Lands Commission
100 Howe Avenue, Suite 100-South
Sacramento, CA 95825-8202
Phone : (916) 574-1900
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Class 1;15061 CCR;Sec 2905(a)(2)
- Reasons for Exemption
- continued: Title 2; DIV 3 The termination of a lease is not a project in accordance with CEQA. Issuance of a 10 yr Recreational Pier Lease for the continued use and maintenance of 2 existing mooring buoys will not have a significant effect on the environment.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.