Consider Execution of a Lease Termination Agreement and Termination of a General Lease - Right of Way Use
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- California State Lands Commission
- Document Title
- Consider Execution of a Lease Termination Agreement and Termination of a General Lease - Right of Way Use
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Authorize the termination of Lease No PRC 8639.1, a General Lease - Right of Way Use, and execution of a Lease Termination Agreement, and abandonment of a pipeline.
- Contact Information
M. Clark & E. Milstein
California State Lands Commission
100 Howe Avenue, Suite 100-South
Sacramento, CA 95825-8202
Phone : (916) 574-1900
- San Joaquin
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- The termination of a lease is not a project in accordance with CEQA. The execution of a Lease Termination Agreement and abandonment of a pipeline will not have a significant effect on the environment.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.