Restroom Installation at Cal Pals Training Area
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Parks and Recreation, Department of (California Department of Parks and Recreation)
- Document Title
- Restroom Installation at Cal Pals Training Area
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The purpose of this project is to install a pre-cast CXT, vault style restroom at the Cal Pals training area, along Mystic Canyon Road across from the Dormitory. The restroom dimensions are 14'7"x 8'6"x 9'. The underground vault dimensions are 6'6"x14'7.5" x 4'4". The ABS lined vault will be completely sealed from concrete and soild interactions. The vegetation community of the proposed project area is predominately exotic annual grasses and mustard with some natives plant species present however.
- Contact Information
California Department of Parks and Recreation
1416 Ninth Street P.O. Box 942896
Sacramento, CA 94296-0001
Phone : (661) 248-7013
- Los Angeles
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15303 - Class 3
- Reasons for Exemption
- Construction and location of limited numbers of small new facilities or structures; the vault style restroom. The proposed proejct will not have a detrimental effect on the environment, archaeological site, or wildlife species/habitat.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.