Calabasas Feeder Repairs - Final Design (Phase 1 and 2) and Construction (Phase 1)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Metropolitan Water District of Southern California
- Document Title
- Calabasas Feeder Repairs - Final Design (Phase 1 and 2) and Construction (Phase 1)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Authorize final design to repair 14 distressed pipe sections and install carbon fiber lining to 7 of the 14 distressed pipe sections and install carbon fiber lining to 7 of the 14 sections of the Calabasas Feeder. Planned activities include: engineering design, preparation of plans, specification, and environmental documentation, cities and local agencies coordination, permit acquisition, and activities in preparation for the construction.
- Contact Information
Metropolitan Water District of Southern California
P.O. Box 54153
Los Angeles, CA 90054-0153
Phone : (213) 217-6899
- Calabasas Calabasas, Los Angeles, City of Los Angeles
- Los Angeles
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Statutory Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Maintain, repair, restore, demolish, or replace property or facilities damaged or destroyed as a result of a disaster in a disaster stricken area in which a state of emergency has been proclaimed by the Governor.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.