Pit River Canyon Road Screwdriver and Underground Bridges Project
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Regional Water Quality Control Board, Region 5 (Central Valley), Redding
- Document Title
- Pit River Canyon Road Screwdriver and Underground Bridges Project
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The Screwdriver Creek bridge improvements consists of increasing the span from 12.6 feet to 30 feet and raising the bridge surface six inches to accommodate the 100-year flood event. Based on hydraulic analysis, this will require lowering the invert below the bridge and removal of boulders in the channel. The channel modifications will increase capacity and keep the bridge footprint to a minimum. An existing scour hole produced by confired flow at the narrown span will be removed to improve fish passage.
- Contact Information
Guy F. Chetelat
Regional Water Quality Control Board, Region 5 (Central Valley),
415 Knollcrest Drive, Suite 100
Redding, CA 96002
Phone : (530) 224-4997
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15301 - Class 1
- Reasons for Exemption
- Repair, maintenance, and minor alterations to existing structures and facilities, with little or no expansion in existing use.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.