Roundhouse Drainage System Upgrades
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Parks and Recreation, Department of (California Department of Parks and Recreation)
- Document Title
- Roundhouse Drainage System Upgrades
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Upgrade the existing waste and stormwater drainage systems that serve the historic Roundhouse building at Railtown 1897 State Historic Park to stop water intrusion into historic railroad structures and to remove hydrocarbon contaminants from stormwater runoff. Project will bring the park unit into compliance with the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency's National Pollution Discharge Elimination System (NPDES) permit program.
- Contact Information
California Department of Parks and Recreation
Capital District 111 'I' Street
Sacramento, CA 95814
Phone : (916) 323-7272
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15301,3, 4, & 31, Class 1,3,4,31
- Reasons for Exemption
- Project consists of repair and minor alteration of existing public facilities involving no expansion of use beyond that at the time of the lead agency's determination.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.