Categorical Waiver of Waste Discharge Requirements for Nonpoint Source Discharges...
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Regional Water Quality Control Board, Region 1 (North Coast), Santa Rosa
- Document Title
- Categorical Waiver of Waste Discharge Requirements for Nonpoint Source Discharges...
- Document Type
- MND - Mitigated Negative Declaration
- Document Description
- This Project renews and expands an existing Waiver to cover those land management activities on USFS lands for which potential impacts to water quality from nonpoint source discharges can be reduced to less than significant through Waiver conditions which require implementation of USFS Guidance and the USFS BMP Manual. The purpose of the Project is to protect water quality and the beneficial uses of water and to clarify and facilitate federal agency compliance with the Basin Plan and waiver conditions.
- Contact Information
Regional Water Quality Control Board, Region 1 (North Coast)
5550 Skylane Boulevard, Suite A
Santa Rosa, CA 95403
Phone : (707) 576-2693
- Del Norte Glenn Humboldt Mendocino Siskiyou Trinity
Notice of Completion
- Review Period Start
- Review Period End
- Project Issues
- Aesthetics Agriculture and Forestry Resources Air Quality Biological Resources Cultural Resources Cumulative Effects Drainage/Absorption Flood Plain/Flooding Geology/Soils Growth Inducement Hazards & Hazardous Materials Hydrology/Water Quality Land Use/Planning Mineral Resources Noise Population/Housing Public Services Recreation Schools/Universities Septic System Sewer Capacity Solid Waste Transportation Vegetation Wetland/Riparian Wildfire
- Reviewing Agencies
- Cal Fire California Department of Conservation (DOC) California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Habitat Conservation Planning (CDFW) California Department of Parks and Recreation California Department of Transportation, Division of Transportation Planning (DOT) California Highway Patrol California Native American Heritage Commission (NAHC) California Regional Water Quality Control Board, Central Valley Redding Region 5 (RWQCB) California State Lands Commission (SLC) Department of Toxic Substances Control Department of Water Resources Resources Agency State Water Resources Control Board, Division of Water Quality
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.