Master Agreement for Timber Operations and Road Management WDR for Green Diamond Resource Co.
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Game #1E
- Document Title
- Master Agreement for Timber Operations and Road Management WDR for Green Diamond Resource Co.
- Document Type
- NOD - Notice of Determination
- Document Description
- The Project is the issuance of road management waste discharge requirements that would allow Green Diamond to carry out a systematic road upgrading, decommissioning, and maintenance program, including activities such as repair, replacement, or construction of stream crossings, and obstruction and sediment removal.
- Contact Information
North Coast Regional Water Quality Control Board
5550 Skylane Blvd.
Santa Rosa, CA 95403
Phone : (707) 576-2848
- Crescent City Eureka
- Del Norte Humboldt Trinity
- Total Acres
- Parcel #
- State Highways
- 36, 101, 199, 299
- Smith, Klamath, Little, Mad, Van Duzen and Eel Rivers
- Other Location Info
- City/Nearest Community: Orick, Korbel
Notice of Determination
- Approving Agency
- North Coast Regional Water Quality Control Board
- Approving Agency Role
- Responsible Agency
- Approved On
- Final Environmental Document Available at
- Regional Water Quality Control Board 5550 Skylane Blvd. Suite A. Santa Rosa, CA 95403
- (1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
- (2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
- (4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
- (5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
- (6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.