Master Agreement for Timber Operations and Road Management WDR for Green Diamond Resource Co.
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Game #1E
- Document Title
- Master Agreement for Timber Operations and Road Management WDR for Green Diamond Resource Co.
- Document Type
- MND - Mitigated Negative Declaration
- Present Land Use
- Various, primarily timber production zone
- Document Description
- The Project is the issuance of a 50 yr Master Agreement for Timber Operations (FGC Sec 1600 et seq) and RMWDR that would allow GDRCo to construct, maintain, repair, replace, upgrades or decommission stream crossings, bank stabilization structures and instream restoration structures; draft and divert water; remove sediment and other channel obstructions; and remove vegetation affecting crossing facilities. GDRCo seeks approval of this Project to allow full implementation of its 50 yr Aquatic Habitat Conservation Plan (AHCP)/ITP requirements.
- Contact Information
Department of Fish and Game, Region 1E
Eureka Office 619 Second Street
Eureka, CA 95501
Phone : (707) 441-2064
- Crescent City Eureka
- Del Norte Humboldt Trinity
- Total Acres
- Parcel #
- State Highways
- 36, 101, 199, 299
- Smith, Klamath, Little, Mad, Van Duzen and Eel Rivers
- Other Location Info
- City/Nearest Community: Orick, Korbel
Notice of Completion
- Review Period Start
- Review Period End
- Local Action
- Other Action Other Action: 1600 WDR
- Project Issues
- Aesthetic/Visual Agricultural Land Air Quality Archaeologic-Historic Biological Resources Drainage/Absorption Flood Plain/Flooding Forest Land/Fire Hazard Geologic/Seismic Minerals Noise Population/Housing Balance Public Services Recreation/Parks Soil Erosion/Compaction/Grading Toxic/Hazardous Traffic/Circulation Vegetation Water Quality Wetland/Riparian Wildlife Land Use Other Other Issues: greenhouse gas emissions/ut. & serv. syst/mand. find of sig.
- Reviewing Agencies
- Cal Fire California Coastal Commission California Department of Conservation California Department of Parks and Recreation California Department of Transportation, District 2 California Highway Patrol California Native American Heritage Commission California Regional Water Quality Control Board, North Coast Region 1 California State Lands Commission Department of Water Resources Resources Agency California Department of Transportation, District 1 State Water Resources Control Board, Division of Water Rights California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Eureka Region 1
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.