Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. R1-08-0583 for Timber Harvesting Plan (THP) 1-08-170MEN; "Frenchman's Crossing THP"
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Forestry and Fire Protection, Board of
- Document Title
- Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. R1-08-0583 for Timber Harvesting Plan (THP) 1-08-170MEN; "Frenchman's Crossing THP"
- Document Type
- NOD - Notice of Determination
- Document Description
- The DFG is issuing an agreement for 3 encroachments: 1) Upgrade an existing 60 inch culvert at Map Point (MP) C7 to a vented ford standard, 2) Upgrade an existing 48 inch culvert at MP C8B to a vented ford standard and 3) Abandon a failed Humboldt-type crossing at MP C27 and stabilize the affected channel section.
- Contact Information
Department of Fish and Game
Northern Region 601 Locust Street
Redding, CA 96001
Phone : (707) 928-4369
Notice of Determination
- Approving Agency
- Approving Agency Role
- Responsible Agency
- Approved On
- Final Environmental Document Available at
- DFG 619 Second St Eureka, CA 95501
- (1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
- (2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
- (4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
- (5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
- (6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.