Wells Nos. 1, 34, and 35 (Smyrna, Lions Park, and Hackett Road Well)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Public Health, Department of (California Department of Public Health)
- Document Title
- Wells Nos. 1, 34, and 35 (Smyrna, Lions Park, and Hackett Road Well)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The California Department of Public Health is a responsible agency for this project. The City of Ceres proposes to convert existing well (No. 1) to a blending system in Ceres, California and reintroduce into the Ceres water supply system. The blending will lower Uranium and Nitrate levels to below MCL and eliminate the need for notification. In addition, the City has drilled two new wells (Nos. 34 and 35) to mitigate the loss of the city well production.
- Contact Information
California Department of Public Health
31 East Channel Street, Room 270
Stockton, CA 95202
Phone : (209) 948-7696
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15301 - Class 1
- Reasons for Exemption
- There is no planned expansion outside of the existing facilities at each site listed int he project location. The project is to increase volume and pressure of existing system only.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.