Arvin CSD Arsenic Mitigation Project
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Arvin Community Services District
- Document Title
- Arvin CSD Arsenic Mitigation Project
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The California Department of Public Health is a responsible agency for this project. The Arvin Community Services District proposes to conduct a feasibility study and system design to mitigate for naturally occurring arsenic in the public water system. The feasibility study will include locating and constructing two (2) test wells, design and implementation of a test well program, conducting a feasibility study report, purchasing easements, design of production wells including plans and specifications, and completion of a final environmental document.
- Contact Information
California Department of Public Health
1616 Capitol Avenue, MS 7418 P.O. Box 997377
Sacramento, CA 95899-7377
Phone : (916) 449-5600
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15306 - Class 6
- Reasons for Exemption
- Minor groundbreaking activities such as test wells and hydro-geological study which are considered insignificant.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.