The project proposes to add a skate park, spray pool, restrooms, additional tot lot equipment and an open play field within Capehart Park. The project meets the following conditions as described in Section 15332 (Class 32- In fill areas development projects) of the California Environmental Quality Act:
1. The project is consistent with the plan and all applicable zoning designation and regulations.
2. The proposed project occurs within district limits and is less than five acres.
3. The project has no value as habitat for endangered, rare or threatened species.
4. The project will not result in significant effects relating to traffic, noise, air quality, or water quality.
5. The project will adequately served by all required utilities and public services.