City of Crescent City - General Plan Amendment - GPA1001C
NOD - Notice of Determination
Text Amendment to the Coastal Element of the County's certified Local Coastal Program to allow the extension of public water and sewer beyond the Urban Services Boundary to serve the future site of the Elk Valley Rancheria's casino and resort. The project site borders the Urban Services Boundary along it northern property line in the vicinity of Roy Avenue in the Bertsch - Oceanview Tract. The City has indicated that capacity exist within the water and sewer systems to serve the Elk Valley Rancheria' s project which was conceptually approved.
Community Development Department
981 H Street, Ste 100
Crescent City, CA 95531
(1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
(2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
(4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
(5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
(6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public.
To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above.
You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.