Napa 34 Holdings Commerce Center Use Permit and Variation to Development Standards Application No P09-00329-UP and TPM and LLA Application No P09-00330-TPM

3 Documents in Project


SCH Number
Lead Agency
Napa County
Document Title
Napa 34 Holdings Commerce Center Use Permit and Variation to Development Standards Application No P09-00329-UP and TPM and LLA Application No P09-00330-TPM
Document Type
NEG - Negative Declaration
Present Land Use
PLU: Open Space GP: I (Industrial) Z: IP-AC (Industrial Park: Airport Compatibility Zone D)
Document Description
NOTE:Recirculation Approval of a Use Permit to allow the construction and operation of an industrial park totaling ~490,500 sf of new development in 8 buildings, including: 1) two +/- 41,700 sf two story office buildings; 2) two +/- 7,600 sf single story office buildings with ancillary warehouse spaces; 3) one +/- 8,800 sf single story office building with ancillary warehouse space; and 4) +/- 152,600 sf, +/- 148,800 sf, and +/- 81,600 sf single story warehouse/distribution buildings with ancillary office space. Approximately 73% (or +/- 356,000 sf) of the total development floor area would be dedicated to warehousing uses, while the remaining 27% (or +/- 134,500 sf) would be utilized as office space. Access would be provided from three new driveways located off of an extension of Devlin Road, located south of the existing Devlin Road/Airport Boulevard intersection, and a single right-in right-out driveway off of Airport Boulevard. Roadway improvements, including road construction at Devlin Road and road widening at Airport Boulevard are also proposed. Parking for 740 vehicles is to be provided on-site, along with 6 loading docks. Approximately 3 acres of existing wetlands will be preserved and enhanced, partially as a component of proposed stormwater improvements. The project would connect to the City of American Canyon municipal water system and sewer service would be provided by the Napa Sanitation District, subsequent to annexation into the District.

Contact Information

Chris Cahill
Agency Name
Napa County Department of Conservation, Development, & Planning
Contact Types
Lead/Public Agency


Cross Streets
CA-29 and Airport Blvd
Total Acres
Parcel #
State Highways
Hwy 12, 29
Sheehy Creek

Notice of Completion

State Review Period Start
State Review Period End
State Reviewing Agencies
Air Resources Board, Major Industrial Projects, California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Bay Delta Region 3 (CDFW), California Department of Parks and Recreation, California Highway Patrol, California Native American Heritage Commission (NAHC), California Regional Water Quality Control Board, San Francisco Bay Region 2 (RWQCB), California State Lands Commission (SLC), Caltrans, Division of Aeronautics, Department of Water Resources, Resources Agency, California Department of Transportation, District 4 (DOT)
State Reviewing Agency Comments
California Department of Transportation, District 4 (DOT)
Development Types
Industrial (Sq. Ft. 490,500, Acres 33.9, Employees 600)
Local Actions
Use Permit, Land Division (Subdivision, etc.)
Project Issues
Aesthetics, Air Quality, Cumulative Effects, Drainage/Absorption, Economics/Jobs, Geology/Soils, Hydrology/Water Quality, Noise, Population/Housing, Public Services, Transportation, Vegetation, Wetland/Riparian, Wildlife

Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at or via phone at (916) 445-0613.

Download CSV New Search Print