Zoning: PQP, Public
General Plan: DBP, Detention Basin Park
The proposed project involves the development of the approximately 27-acre site of partially developed park land with recreational amenities suitable for both active and passive reactions use located in the City of Lodi. The project site, know as Pixley Park, is vacant, graded park that also serves as a detention basin. The proposed project would involve development of the park with recreational and supporting elements, including; multi-purpose game courts; a multipurpose sports field; picnic and outdoor classrooms.
Community Development Department
221 West Pine Street
Lodi, CA 95240
(1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
(2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
(4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
(5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
(6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public.
To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above.
You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.