Via Salvador Minor Subdivision (2 lots); Tentative Parcel Map; 3200 21086 (TPM); 3910 07-09-008 (ER)
NOD - Notice of Determination
The project is a Tentative Parcel Map to subdivide a 4.44 acre parcel into 2 lots. The project would be served by an on-site septic system. The project will take access from Via Salvador, an existing private road.
San Diego County
Dept of Planning & Land Use, Project Processing Counter
5201 Ruffin Rd, Suite B
San Diego, CA 92123
(1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
(2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
(4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
(5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
(6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public.
To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above.
You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.