In accordance with Mitigation Measure BR-G.5 of the FSEIR for the Project, Panoche Valley Solar, LLC ("PVS") is required to set aside land for conservation purposes. The CDFW is requiring PVS to convey the conservation lands to the Center for Natural Lands Management. In order to convey the conservation lands, PVS applied for Minor Subdivision MS 1238-16 to subdivide the Project site and adjacent conservation lands into 4 Parcels. Parcel 1 is the "Project Parcel" while parcels 2, 3 and 4 are the conservation lands that will be transferred/deeded to CNLM after the parcel map is recorded.
(1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
(2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
(4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
(5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
(6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public.
To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above.
You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.