Sweetwater Loop Repaving at Green Valley Campground
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Parks and Recreation
- Document Title
- Sweetwater Loop Repaving at Green Valley Campground
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The purpose of this project is routine maintenance of the Sweetwater Loop of the Green Valley Campground (campsites 1 through 22) at Cuyamaca Rancho State Park. This work includes removal and replacement of existing asphalt with new asphalt, removal of two non-healthy, hazardous trees infested with the golden spotted oak borer, removal of two dead stumps, the dismantling and reassembly of 80 linear feet of non-historic rock wall, and the re-grading and re-contouring of a non-paved service road that leads to a water tank.
- Contact Information
California Department of Parks and Recreation
Colorado Desert District 200 Palm Canyon Drive
Borrego Springs, CA 92004-5005
Phone : (760) 767-4315
- San Diego
- Other Location Info
- Cuyamaca RAncho State Park, Highway 79 and Cuyamaca Rancho State Park Road.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15301, 02, 04 - Class 1, 2, & 4
- Reasons for Exemption
- No potential for significant impacts to the environment is anticipated in compliance with Section 15300.2.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.