Sessions - Restore Flagstone Hardscape (09-10-SD-29)
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Parks and Recreation
- Document Title
- Sessions - Restore Flagstone Hardscape (09-10-SD-29)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- This project consists of replacing the existing wood hardscape in front of the Sessions Building located in Old Town San Diego State Historic Park, with flagstone and extend over the dirt area, up to the wood plank walkway, on the right side of the building. This would return the hardship area to its original flagstone material.
- Contact Information
California Department of Parks and Recreation
1416 Ninth Street P.O. Box 942896
Sacramento, CA 94296-0001
Phone : (619) 688-3322
- San Diego
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15302, 15331 - Class 2, 31
- Reasons for Exemption
- No potential for significant impacts to the environment is anticipated in compliance with Section 15300.2.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.