Removal Action Workplan for Northwestern Venetian Blind Supply Corporation (Site)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Toxic Substances Control, Department of (Department of Toxic Substances Control)
- Document Title
- Removal Action Workplan for Northwestern Venetian Blind Supply Corporation (Site)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project is the approval of a Removal Action Workplan for the excavation and removal of approximately 90 cubic yards of soils with elevated levels of trichloroethene (TCE), the use an existing foundation to cap soil with elevated levels of lead, indoor air quality monitoring, and the implementation of a land use covenant (LUC). The purpose of the removal action is to remove or reduce the human health-based risk associated with the vapor coming from soil and the migration of trichloroethene (TCE) from soil to groundwater underneath the building.
- Contact Information
Department of Toxic Substances Control
Brownfields and Environmental Restoration Program 700 Heinz Avenue
Berkeley, CA 94710
Phone : (510) 540-2480
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- The activities are designed to remediate the site and remove hazards to public health and the environment.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.