U.S. Coast Guard - Replacement of Periphery Fence at Station Humboldt Bay
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Regional Water Quality Control Board, Region 1 (North Coast), Santa Rosa
- Document Title
- U.S. Coast Guard - Replacement of Periphery Fence at Station Humboldt Bay
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The existing peripheral security fence at U.S. Coast Guard Station Humboldt Bay is damaged, rusted and deteriorated, and sections of the fence are leaning. The project involves replacing the existing security fence with similar materials in the same configuration as the existing fence. The project is necessary to provide physical security to the facility. Approximately 200 linear feet of the north shore area fence line is located along the beach and extends to the riprap area along the shoreline. Approximately 60 linear feet of this section is located within the intertidal zone. Project activities include removing the existing support foundations and installing new foundations for the new fence posts.
- Contact Information
Regional Water Quality Control Board, Region 1 (North Coast), Sa
5550 Skylane Boulevard, Suite A
Santa Rosa, CA 95403
Phone : (707) 576-2801
- Other Location Info
- Samoa Peninsula
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project consists of replacement of an existing fence involving no expansion of use.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.