Administrative Segregation Unit Enhanced Outpatient Program Office and Treatment Space, California State Prison, Corcoran
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Corrections and Rehabilitation, Department of (California Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation)
- Document Title
- Administrative Segregation Unit Enhanced Outpatient Program Office and Treatment Space, California State Prison, Corcoran
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The proposed project will provide treatment and office space in a new two-story stand alone building to serve Administrative Segregation Unit (ASU) Enhanced Outpatient Program (EOP) inmates at California State Prison, Corcoran . The new Mental Health Services Building will serve 99 ASU/EOP inmate-patients at the prison. Additional staffing for this building will be 28. There will be no inmate-patient housing in the proposed treatment building, and therefore, no increase in inmate population.
- Contact Information
California Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation
9838 Old Placerville Road, Suite B
Sacramento, CA 95827
Phone : (916) 255-2236
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15301, Class 1 - 15303, class 3c
- Reasons for Exemption
- This project involves construction of a new small structure to provide treatment and office spaceto inmates-patients at Corcoran Stae Prison pursuant to the Federal Colman Court Order and will result in negligible or no permanent effect on the environment.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.