City of Corning; Energy Efficiency and Conservation Block Grant Program
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Corning, City of (City of Corning)
- Document Title
- City of Corning; Energy Efficiency and Conservation Block Grant Program
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Replace the T-12 Mag Ballast Lamps in the Fire Dept., replace the 32 Watt T-8 Lamps in the Library, Corporation Yard, police Dept., City Hall and Museum/Chamber of Commerce buildings, and replace two HVAC units in Rodgers Theater and one HVAC unit at City Hall.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project will involve interior and exterior electrical alterations within existing building owned by the City of Corning.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.