Removal Action Workplan for Southern California Regional Rail Authority Track Extension Northern Area
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Toxic Substances Control, Department of (Department of Toxic Substances Control)
- Document Title
- Removal Action Workplan for Southern California Regional Rail Authority Track Extension Northern Area
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The RAW, focuses on removal and offsite disposal of soils impacted with excessive levels of metals (arsenic, lead), polyaromatic hydrocarbons (PAHs) and total petroleum hydrocarbons (TPHs) at the project site. The purpose of the project is to mitigate impacted soils that exceed the project-specific human health risk criteria to minimize human exposure to the identified chemicals of concern (COCs) and construction of railroad tracks.
- Contact Information
Department of Toxic Substances Control
Brownfields and Environmental Restoration Program 9211 Oakdale Avenue
Chatsworth, CA 91311
Phone : (818) 717-6552
- Los Angeles Los Angeles, City of
- Los Angeles
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project is a removal action to be taken to prevent, minize, stabilize, mitigate, or eliminate the release or threat of release of a hazardous waste and substance.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.