Fire Suppression System Improvements
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Ohlone Community College District
- Document Title
- Fire Suppression System Improvements
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Ohlone Community College District proposes to make alterations to an existing outdated fire suppression system in order to provide a greater degree of safety for employees and the student body. The fire suppression improvements will meet requirements of National Fire Protection Association (NFPA) 13: Standard for the Installation of Sprinkler Systems. Fire suppression in eight of nine buildings at the Fremont campus (Buildings 1, 2,3, 4, 5, 6, 8, and 9) is presently supplied by fires hoses and partial sprinkler coverage.
- Contact Information
Ohlone Community College District
43600 Mission Boulevard P.O. Box 3909
Fremont, CA 94539-0390
Phone : (510) 659-6105
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15301A/E/F, 15304
- Reasons for Exemption
- Existing facilities and minor alterations to land.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.