Insectaries for Pollinators and Farm Biodiversity 2010-2012
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Gold Ridge Resource Conservation District (GRRCD) (Gold Ridge Resource Conservation District)
- Document Title
- Insectaries for Pollinators and Farm Biodiversity 2010-2012
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- This project will work to create or enhance pollinator habitat on less than two acres of farmland in the Salmon Creek Watershed in western Sonoma County, through revegtation and habitat enhancement efforts using native or non-invasive plants that serve as pollen and nectar sources. Project sites will be mulched and irrigation will be installed where feasible. Sites will be monitored for establishment success and native bee populations for three years once planting is complete. Project partners will organize and facilitate at least one workshop to promote on-farm native pollinator habitat.
- Contact Information
Gold Ridge Resource Conservation District
P.O. Box 1064
Occidental, CA 95465
Phone : (707) 874-2907
- Other Location Info
- City and County: Salmon Creek Watershed, Bodega
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Type, Section or Code
- Class 33 (d)(4)
- Reasons for Exemption
- Class 33 - Create of pollinator insectaries qualifies as a small restoration project not exceeding five acres in size to assure the enhancement of habitat for wildlife.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.