Pavement and MBGR Repair Project
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Transportation, District 3
- Document Title
- Pavement and MBGR Repair Project
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The scope of work includes: Remove and replace existing open grade asphalt concrete, check and repair any failed sections of pavement, seal any cracks, replace existing traffic loop detectors if needed, place a hot mix asphalt from two feet outside the inner shoulders to two feet outside the outer shoulders, replace all existing metal beam guard rail and install weed barrier under reconstructed metal beam guard rail.
- Contact Information
Susan D. Bauer
California Department of Transportation, District 3
2800 Gateway Oaks Blvd, Suite 100 P,O. Box 911
Marysville, CA 95901
Phone : (530) 741-7113
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15301 - Class 1c
- Reasons for Exemption
- It is repairs along an existing state highway.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.