Removal Action Workplan for Brawley Radiator Shop (an Orphan site) [Imperial County Assessor's Parcel No. 047-342-007]
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Toxic Substances Control, Department of (Department of Toxic Substances Control)
- Document Title
- Removal Action Workplan for Brawley Radiator Shop (an Orphan site) [Imperial County Assessor's Parcel No. 047-342-007]
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The Removal Action Workplan (RAW) will excavate up to 40 cubic yards of contaminated soil with excessive levels of arsenic and lead for offsite disposal and place a land use covenant on the property to limit it to industrial/commercial use. The site will then be suitable for continued commercial/Industrial use. Because of limited State funds, cleanup activity was targeted at source control of known contaminants rather that unrestricted land use.
- Contact Information
Department of Toxic Substances Control
Site Mitigation and Brownfields Reuse Program 5796 Corporate Avenue
Cypress, CA 90630
Phone : (714) 484-5479
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- With certainty, no possibility of a significant effect on the environment.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.