Consider Authorization of Litigation for Trespass and Ejectment
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- California State Lands Commission
- Document Title
- Consider Authorization of Litigation for Trespass and Ejectment
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Ratify staff's finding that Lance Bishop and John R. Soto are in trespass on state-owned sovereign land located in Elk Slough. Authorize staff of the State Lands Commission and the Office of the Attorney General to atke all steps necessary to remove the floating residence, attached walkway, and gangway from sovereign lands.
- Contact Information
California State Lands Commission
100 Howe Avenue, Suite 100-South
Sacramento, CA 95825-8202
Phone : (916) 574-1800
- Other Location Info
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15378; 15060(c)(3)
- Reasons for Exemption
- Litigation for trespass and ejectment is not a project in accordance with CEQA.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.