Consideration of a Land Exchange Agreement
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- California State Lands Commission
- Document Title
- Consideration of a Land Exchange Agreement
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The proposed Land Exchange Agreement would exchange and teminate any and all property rights, including any public trust interest, in a parcel consisting of approximately 12.42 acres for certain property interests in two parcels, consisting of approximately 7,22 acres and 10.47 acres each, by the State.
- Contact Information
California State Lands Commission
100 Howe Avenue, Suite 100-South
Sacramento, CA 95825-8202
Phone : (916) 574-1900
- Chula Vista
- San Diego
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- The proposed Land Exchange Agreement would not result in a physical change in the environment and, therefore would not result in a significant environmental effect.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.