General Lease - Recreational and Maintenance Dredging Use
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- California State Lands Commission
- Document Title
- General Lease - Recreational and Maintenance Dredging Use
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Authorize issuance of a 12-year General Lease - Recreational and Maintenance Dredging Use, beginning July 27, 2008, for the continued use and maintenance of twelve existing floating boat slips and a portion of four existing floating boat slips, one steel sheet pile jetty and breakwater with pier, one rock filled breakwater with wood walkway and steel sheet pile bulkhead, one steel sheet pile jetty and breakwater, a portion of a boathouse, remnants of wood pile jetties, and maintenance dredging a maximum of 700 cubic yards of material per year.
- Contact Information
California State Lands Commission
100 Howe Avenue, Suite 100-South
Sacramento, CA 95825-8202
Phone : (916) 574-1900
- Other Location Info
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15301, 15304 - Class 1, 4
- Reasons for Exemption
- Existing facilities. Minor alteration to land. Dredging will not have a significant effect on the environment.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.