Termination of Lease No. PRC 3194.9, Endorsement of Subleases, and Approval of Agreement and Consent to Encumbrancing of lease.
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- California State Lands Commission
- Document Title
- Termination of Lease No. PRC 3194.9, Endorsement of Subleases, and Approval of Agreement and Consent to Encumbrancing of lease.
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- This project proposes to make improvements to various features of the Marintez Marina (the Marina). The Marina is a 70 acre facility located within a larger 330 acre regional park (Martinez Regional Shoreline) in the City of Martinez. The Regional Shoreline is jointly administered by the East Bay Regional Park District and the City of Martinez. The Marina is a full-service public facility that includes 400 boat slips, a breakwater on the northwest, north and east sides, fueling docks and sewage pumpout, restaurant, bait shop, four-lane boat launch ramp, harbormaster's office, yacht club, public fishing pier, among other amenities. Many of these features are again damaged, and/or in need of repair or replacement.
- Contact Information
California State Lands Commission
100 Howe Avenue, Suite 100-South
Sacramento, CA 95825-8202
Phone : (916) 574-1900
- Contra Costa
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Type, Section or Code
- 15378 (15060(c)(3)
- Reasons for Exemption
- Termination of Lease No. PRC 3194.9, endorsement of subleases, and approval of the document entitled "Agreement and Consent to Encumbrancing of Lease" are not projects in accordance with CEQA.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.